Now it feels like we can move on to the next big event, even though in actuality, Spring Market planning has been in the works for several months now.
We promised some pictures and information about how you can be a part of the Market for 2013.
What is the Lucketts Spring Market?
Our Spring Market is our event that hosts over 150 vendors spread out across several acres on our property at 42350 Lucketts Road in Leesburg, Virginia. We've been hosting the Market for the last few years when the Market moved from the Elementary School grounds exclusively to our property.
We are always so proud of the creative vendors and artisans that set up each year at The Lucketts Spring Market. Scroll down for some pictures of the talent we had last year at The Market and to get a glimpse of the types of items you can expect at the Lucketts Spring Antiques Market.
Here are a few quick facts about the Market:
- Dates: May 18th & 19th 2013 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Time: 10am to 5pm daily
- Location: 42350 Lucketts Road, Leesburg, VA
- Admission: $7 per adult per day (children 12 and under are free; NO PETS PLEASE)
- Recurrence: Annual event (our 14th year this year)
- Number of vendors: 170 (vendor spaces sell out quickly)
- Typical attendance: approximately 5,000+
- Items: Furniture, architectural elements, lamps, home decor items, glass & pottery, concrete / iron / lawn & garden, fabrics / textiles / vintage clothing, vintage findings, and paper collectibles
- Please direct all Spring Market questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark your calendars now for May 18th and 19th, 2013 and make a date with your girlfriends!