Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Design House - May 3, 4 & 5
Here are some before, after, and during pics!
1. Unpacking and boxes everywhere in the kitchen.
2. Clearing the rooms out to see what we have and major pieces we need to fit in.
3. Selecting light fixtures and moving major pieces around to set the room up.
4. Selecting art and major accessories. A fabric with the room's color scheme sits on a side table.
5. Getting closer. Eye catching accessories are picked and placed.
6. General themes and ideas are started. They will get their final "fluff" later.
Here are a few of the rooms as they're coming together for the May 3, 4 & 5 Design House.
Don't forget to bring pictures of your trouble areas for free design advice from Amy & Suzanne this weekend!