|One of the sale's first handmade postcards|
Since we've been getting questions in the shop and online, our groundhog mascot put together some advice to answer your questions about what to bring, how to dress, and how to shop the Lucketts Store's Annual Groundhog Day SALE!
Groundhog Sale Advice
1. Dress warm, it's winter!
2. Wear your rubber boots, we just had tons of rain and it's gonna be muddy, muddy, muddy
3. If you would like to purchase an item, pull both the original tag and the sale tag...super important that you get both, so someone behind you doesn't pull the other tag (when it gets this busy, we cannot sell any item if we don't have a tag)
4. Change your mind? Please put both tags back so someone else has a chance to purchase the item
5. No price on piece? Someone else probably has the tag. Check back later or leave your information at the front desk
6. Can't take it home today? Please firmly attach a "sold" tag with your name, phone number, and a short description of the item on the item after you buy it
7. All sales are final. Sale prices are valid on Groundhog weekend only
8. Most importantly, be kind to your fellow shoppers, and have fun!
The sale is this Friday, Saturday & Sunday (2/1, 2/2 and 2/3)
from 10am to 5pm at our Leesburg store
(42350 Lucketts Road, Leesburg, VA)
********************Great News! LUCKETTS IS FINALLY GETTING FOOD!!!!!!
Debuting this weekend will be our latest addition, THE COWBELL KITCHEN, starring chef Cheryl Strasser. We will permanently have delicious homemade, local, organic food.
OMG it's finally happening......LUCKETTS IS FINALLY GETTING FOOD!!
And CARPE DONUT will also be here serving up those awesome homemade donuts. (I love those hot delicious donuts...it's a good time to cheat just a little on the low carb thing)