- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p5VL3RkF.dpuf The Old Lucketts Store Blog: More Pics from the 2011 Market...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More Pics from the 2011 Market...

The second installment of Spring Market pictures shared by our friends...enjoy!

My Mother's Pearls shared this picture.  I smile every time I see it.

Creature Gorgeous blogged about scoring this 10' long farm table with a 1940s base and 12" wide vintage planks (probably flooring) for $495 

Tina F. wished she had bought this for her kitchen.

Rachel from Southern Exposure found this cool metal box.

Vintage furniture goes modern. Photo courtesy of the Creature Gorgeous blog
Check out these cool old bottles.  Photo courtesy of photographer Tina Flohr. 

We'll keep the pictures coming.  I've been having so much fun looking at everyone else's photos that I haven't even downloaded the pics from my camera yet!

4 comments:

  1. oh...how i wish i had been there....love the farm table....sigh.....just what i need.....thank you so much for these pics...they are very cool..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I was there and was so in awe of all the great stuff that I only snapped a few pictures myself. Ha. I was very impressed by the way everyone displayed their goods - you could tell they put a lot of thought into their displays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment Joanne. Everyone seems to go crazy for a vintage farm table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika, thanks. It always seems like there new ideas for displays and just when you think you've seen it all, they come up with something new. Please let us know if you have any pics (of the market or of what you bought) that you'd like to share on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments and love to hear your thoughts, ideas, and inspiration. Please leave a comment and share with us!