- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.p5VL3RkF.dpuf The Old Lucketts Store Blog: Where it went...

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Where it went...

It's been a while since we've done one of our Where it Went posts.

We love getting your emails with pictures of how you've decorated with our finds in your homes.

Here are a few recent stories...





We knew these zebra print chairs in Pat's room wouldn't last long....

Kristin H. tagged this photo on Facebook.  I think she was out baby furniture shopping, but came home with some zebra chairs instead!


Kelly from The Essence of Home purchased one of our farmhouse wire hanging lights online and put it in her hallway.  She has a fun blog with her adventures in decorating, so please check it out {here}.


Chelle C. found some of Casey's crates and painted them to create her very own modular coffee table!



A sweet guy stopped by the shop.  He was buying some shutters and window.   He'll be using them for his wedding later this year, and then he and his new bride will bring them inside to decorate.
Photo:  Michelle VanTine


Christen Bensten of Blue Egg Brown Nest purchased some of our blue shutters too.  They were installed behind a neutral sofa to add some interest & color.  Christen has a booth at our Spring Market, May 18 & 19, so please be sure to visit her!


If you purchased an item at The Old Lucketts store, The Design House, or our online store, Shop Lucketts, please share your stories & send us pictures through email (subject line: blog) or tag us on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. How nice to see where your merchandise ends up...love those blue shutters.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout-out!! I love shopping on your online store. So many great products with good prices. And I must compliment you on how fast you deliver the product! It is here in a blink of an eye. I'm VERY impressed. I do a lot of online shopping so I know that you do a good job. I love my light and will probably order another one for my upstairs hallway eventually. Wish I lived in VA so I could shop at your store in person too! Oh the damage I could do! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments and love to hear your thoughts, ideas, and inspiration. Please leave a comment and share with us!